BioNeutra’s top priority is to have a strong and committed team that perform and do the best in all situations. We are an agricultural based biotech company that specializes in health food sciences & nutraceuticals. First and foremost we are a team and we embrace teamwork in the broadest possible sense. At BioNeutra, we all work together in an open-concept, relaxed and casual space because we believe that this type of environment fosters creativity and productivity.
Our core values are:
- A commitment to integrity, honesty, and ethics to our job and responsibilities
- A trust, fairness, and respect toward our team mates, partners and collaborators
- A strong relationship, both personal and professional
- And, maintaining a constant dedication to personal growth and development
BioNeutra North America Inc., a fast growing listed company, is the supplier of high quality prebiotic, dietary-fiber and low-caloric sweetener products, including VitaFiber™ IMO. Our BioNeutra production plant located in Edmonton is now seeking Production Technicians.
• University Degree or Diploma in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemical technology
• 2 year experiences in biotechnology, fermentation and biochemistry or related industries
• With basic analytical technique and knowledge on HPLC/titration
• Excellent logical thinking and problem solving skills
• Competent and self-motivated individual able to work independently
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with computers skills, like MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Comfortable with shift work of day or night
• Comfortable with working in a manufacturing environment
• Able to lift weight of 25kg
• Report directly to Production Manager
• Analyse samples with titration and HPLC
• Calibrate, maintain and validate the equipment to ensure in the state of GMP/HACCP/ISO compliance at all time of production
• Ensure the SOPs and safety protocols in production are strictly followed
• Troubleshoot in production processes
• Keep documentation accurate and complete
• Recognize equipment/process malfunctions or hazardous conditions and initiate appropriate corrective actions
• Report in writing all the issues occurred in production to Supervisor and Quality Assurance Manager
• Responsible to good housekeeping and ensure the working area tidy and clean
• Write and review batch records, monthly reports and regulatory documents
• Participate company’s training program to exploring new technologies
• Perform other duties when required by management
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application submission deadline is September 10, 2016.
BioNeutra is an equal opportunity employer. Only chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview.